Thursday, August 28, 2008


About two weeks ago we had a great visit from Macs sister, Rebecca and his parents, Gene and Elizabeth. Rebecca was able to share some information with our church about her upcoming mission trip to Bulgaria. Besides all that, Rebecca and Mac both celebrated their birthdays that week, so we had a small party. We had such a wonderful time with them here. I am so excited because we will get to see Rebecca one last time before her trip. She is coming to stay with us on Saturday as she drives to Eastman, Ga to speak at the church she attended while in high school. Also on Saturday, Elizabeth, my mother-in-law, myself and Logan are going to take a trip to Atlanta to visit the High Art Museum. I will take a lot of picture so stay tuned to my blog. Until then.....

No comments: