Friday, October 31, 2008

Weekend in Rome














Mac and I went with four other couples from church on a retreat in Rome, GA this past weekend. It was wonderful. As you can tell from the pictures, we had the best time. Gene and Elizabeth watched the kids for us while we had a chance to "research" each other as they say. It was a marriage retreat if you couldn't guess. Mac thinks we need to start doing this at least four times a year( be prepared Gramommy and Poppy). I think once a year would be just fine. If any of you all are interested the website is http://www.winshape.org/Marriage/default.asp

4 comments:

Greetings from Bulgaria said...

I'm glad you both had a good time. Sometimes you need time together to rest and play! I am loving your hair by the way! :)

Greetings from Bulgaria said...

It would be my pleasure to cook for you next summer. I will try to learn how to cook something Bulgarian!

Tracy said...

ahhh - what fun. just wish it was a bit longer - don't you think - and maybe if you didn't have to think about taking a test!
see ya wed..

Greetings from Bulgaria said...

You are officially fired from Blogger! Post some Thanksgiving pics. I will, if you will.